[comp.archives] [news.software.nn] Re: nn patches, where are they?

aem@mthvax.cs.miami.edu (a.e.mossberg) (12/30/90)

Archive-name: news/readers/nn/1990-12-18
Archive-directory: mthvax.cs.miami.edu:/pub/nn/ [129.171.32.5]
Reposted-by: emv@ox.com (Edward Vielmetti)

In <235@fanaraaken.stanford.edu> vera@fanaraaken.Stanford.EDU (James S. Vera) writes:

>I have seen this asked for a number of times but I have never seen an
>answer.  Where can one find the patches for nn which are > 4 or 5
>(i.e., whatever is stored on gatekeeper)?  Inquiring minds want to
>know.

It has been posted a number of times, and is in one of the readme docs
for nn

mthvax.cs.miami.edu is one of the archive sites for nn patches

directory is ~ftp/pub/nn

aem

--
What is now proved was once only imagin'd.	- William Blake