[net.followup] 4 sale -- Boston, MA

scarton@ada-uts.UUCP (06/21/85)

<Revised June 20th, 1985>

The following items are for sale (located in Boston/New Hampshire area).

Hamilton-Beach 12 cup coffer maker @ $5.

West Bend 10 cup coffer maker @ $5.

Proctor-Silex toaster oven plus @ $15.

Dining room table with three chairs.  Table measures 28"x38" with two
10.5" leaves.  Captain chairs with vertical dowels.  *Good* wood. @ $75.

Wood TV cabinet with louvered doors and rear bar rail (TV removed).
36" high, 32" wide, 21.5" deep.  Nice for storage or liquor cabinet.
@ $10.

Bar.  41.5" high, 51.5" wide, 22" deep.  3" solid wood slab top with
contoured front.  2 bar stools. @ $85.

Two Chevy 15" rims with snow tires.  @ $15.

Dog sled @ $100.

Two dog crates (plastic).
    - 26" high, 22" wide, 32" deep (medium size dog) @ $15.
    - 22" high, 18" wide, 29" deep (small-medium dog) @ $10.

Sears Craftsman 2.5 hp 10" radial saw with legs and locking casters.
Little used.  Several blades.  @ $285.

TI Programmable calculator (Model 59) with magnetic card reader, A/C
adapter, case, and nicads.  @ $45.

6' galvanized chain link fence for a 10' by 30' enclosure.  One swing
gate for point of entry. @ $50.

Hotpoint 15' frost free refrigerator.  Freezer on top.  White. Door can
be mounted on either side.  Energy efficient. Excellent condition.
@ $250.

I am in the process of moving out of state from a house to an apartment
and I really don't need these.  If you are interested, please call:

               Mark Scarton

        Phone: 617/576-3266 (work)
               617/391-3356 (week nights)
	       603/934-5227 (weekends)

       E-mail: {harpo,ima,esquire}!inmet!ada-uts!scarton

Reasonable offers received by June 28th will be accepted.  Delivery to
the local area can be arranged.

ss@warwick.UUCP (Steve Salisbury) (06/28/85)

Xpath: warwick snow snow ubu

In article <14100004@ada-uts.UUCP> scarton@ada-uts.UUCP writes:
>The following items are for sale (located in Boston/New Hampshire area).

I am sure most people outside the USA do not want to know about your sale.
Please limit such postings to a net local to your net eg. na.for-sale
or whatever.