[comp.archives] [ultrix] Re: NFSWATCH 3.0 now available.

mogul@wrl.dec.com (Jeffrey Mogul) (01/29/91)

Archive-name: internet/nfs/nfswatch/1991-01-25
Archive: ftp.erg.sri.com:/pub/nfswatch3.0.tar.Z [128.18.3.39]
Reposted-by: emv@ox.com (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <1991Jan24.192656.921@erg.sri.com> davy@.erg.sri.com (David Curry) writes:
>NFSWATCH Version 3.0 is now available for anonymous FTP from the hosts
>
>	ftp.erg.sri.com		(128.18.4.39)
>	gatekeeper.dec.com	(16.1.0.2)
>
>in the file "pub/nfswatch3.0.tar.Z".  We do not have UUCP access.  Please
>do not ask me to mail you a copy; I don't have time.  I'm sure that the
>various archive sites (sun-spots, osu-cis, etc.) will pick it up in the
>next few days...

One correction: on gatekeeper.dec.com, the file is
	pub/net/nfs/nfswatch3.0.tar.Z
We have over 20,000 files available for public FTP on gatekeeper,
so keeping them all in "pub/" would be unpleasant.

And don't ask me, either, to help you get a copy.  You could try
sending mail to "ftpmail@decwrl.dec.com", with the word "help"
in the body (Subject: is ignored) for information on an FTP-by-mail
service ... but I will not answer requests for help with this service.

My thanks to David Curry for inventing this program and working with
me to make sure it works on Ultrix (4.0 and later).

-Jeff