[net.auto] Reply to david/you are the idiot!

david@ut-sally.UUCP (David R. Kuykendall) (05/09/85)

In article <2008@decwrl.UUCP> alpert@nanook.DEC writes:

>Dear fool David@ut-sally:
>
>Thank you for proving my point about the mentality of people
>who feel they have the right to drive like maniacs.

Let's see who is the idiot! I am sure the net will agree that you
are the child playing on the highway. Someone is tailgating you.
O-goodie, I bet you drive slow just so this will happen! So, now
what do you do? Well now it's time to play games on the highway!
What do you do but slam on your brakes.  You are sic!  I hope that
everyone who reads your sic idea of FUN will FLAME your ass! I
include your discription of fun for those people out there who do
not believe that you are stupid enough to say this:

>me in the right lane.  Also, I slam the brake just long enough to
>cause the tail lights to flash and the car to dip slightly.  Even the

>Once again, thank you for proving my point.
>
>			Bob Alpert
>			...decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-nanook!alpert

Once again, thank you for proving my point.

The opinions expressed here are mine, and should not be confused with the
          Hitler Youths at U.T.-Sally who want to censor me.

                    david@ut-sally.{ARPA,UUCP}

ps: flames are accepted. But, be prepaired to get nuked back.
pps: 55 sucks!
ppps: Blue laws suck! (* for Texans *)
pppps: Do not try to make a dirty word by replacing the "*"'s in ppps.
ppppps: This is starting to look nice.
pppppps: I'll put somthing witty here later.
ppppppps: Go to ps. (* I had to do that in honor of Dijkstra *)