[net.auto] Road Hogs/You go to Chuck Norris, and Revenge of the Nerds Movies?

david@ut-sally.UUCP (David R. Kuykendall) (05/09/85)

In article <1210@pyuxa.UUCP> wetcw@pyuxa.UUCP (T C Wheeler) writes:

>can hide behind a computer terminal, repeats lines
>from an old Chuck Norris movie as if he really
>understood what he is saying.  The clue, good

I have never seen a Chuck Norris Movie.  You aparently have. Or, how else
could you match what I say with the script of an old SIC movie. How many
other sic movies have you watched?  Do you like to see all the blood, and
guts flung across the screen?  Do you also go and see "FRIDAY THE 13TH."
movies?  You must stop assuming other people are as sic as you!

>students, is his slipping out of character to
>to take a pot shot at the grammatical structure
>of his advesary.  This, dear hearts, is a dead

If you are having problems with your grammar, may I suggest you get someone
to correct it for you.  I have found just the person for you! Send all your
postings to "pauldan@hou2e.UUCP".  He corrects mine ( article 5211 ). I
send him all my work!

>into his living quarters, we would most certainly
>find at least three pirated video tape copies of
>the movie "Revenge of the Nerds", the ultimate in
>moviemaking in david at ut-sally's universe.

wrong again! I have never seen these movies, as you have. So, you also
like movies made for high school students! Well don't assume that others
go for that junk. I just hope you are not dating "16" year old girls also.

>a**hole on the highway, then you have a problem

>realize.   All this bullsh*t about slamming into

There you go again! If you are going to use the Big Bad word then do it!
what is a bullshot, or an acbhole? Somepeople may not understand.

>(Take note of the ***s, I'm sure you can say something

Now you have gone too far!  You lost a lot of people on this one! I am
sure that some people are still tring to make a dirty word out of ***s.
Please send me mail and let me know what the answer is!

>Ken Arndt on you and he will blow your tires out.

O-no, don't do that!

>T. C. Wheeler

The opinions expressed here are mine, and should not be confused with the
          Hitler Youths at U.T.-Sally who want to censor me.

                    david@ut-sally.{ARPA,UUCP}

ps: flames are accepted. But, be prepaired to get nuked back.
pps: 55 sucks!
ppps: Blue laws suck! (* for Texans *)
pppps: Do not try to make a dirty word by replacing the "*"'s in ppps.
ppppps: This is starting to look nice.
pppppps: I'll put somthing witty here later.
ppppppps: Go to ps. (* I had to do that in honor of Dijkstra *)

nyssa@abnji.UUCP (nyssa of traken) (05/12/85)

>You must stop assuming other people are as sic (sic) as you!
>If you are having problems with your grammar, may I suggest you get someone
>to correct it for you.  I have found just the person for you! Send all your
>postings to "pauldan@hou2e.UUCP".  He corrects mine ( article 5211 ). I
>send him all my work!

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist! Perhaps pauldan@hou2e.UUCP could check
your spelling as well...
--
James C Armstrong, Jnr.   ihnp4!abnji!nyssa

The Boss gave me one of these, ten seconds, he said.  Let's see
if it works...

jsq@im4u.UUCP (05/12/85)

In article <1866@ut-sally.UUCP> david@ut-sally.UUCP (David R. Kuykendall) writes:
>The opinions expressed here are mine, and should not be confused with the
>          Hitler Youths at U.T.-Sally who want to censor me.

To properly appreciate Herr Kuykendall's unintended irony, you must know
that, since he was elected as president of the local student ACM chapter
last year, he has since neglected to hold further elections, having evidently
appointed himself president-for-life.  It takes no particular perception
to see, however, that he can't even spell the name of the machine he's using.
He must be sic (sic).  :-)