[net.auto] Attitude problems

li63sfh@sdcc7.UUCP (Philip Kao) (05/07/85)

after reading all of the stuff about slow drivers, fast drivers
obnoxious drivers, and etc drivers.  i only havee one comment.

wait a minute.  everybody on the net is at least a college
student but more likely some type of engineering or business
worker.  we are supposed to be a group of intelligent people.
commpanies supposedly pay us lots of money to do the work that
we do.

so how come this group sounds like a bunch of little children
fighting in the sand box at day care center ???

come on now.  this is supposed to be an academic discussion
right ???

dragon-pup

davidl@tekig5.UUCP (David Levadie) (05/11/85)

HEY... I may be a college-educated enginerd, but when I get on the
highway, I turn into a growling Neanderthal!  a fact which never
ceases to amaze me, regarding myself (for whom I offer NO apologies)
and a disproportionate number of OTHER motorists (for whom no apologies
are possible...)

li63sfh@sdcc7.UUCP (Philip Kao) (05/13/85)

In article <87@tekig5.UUCP> davidl@tekig5.UUCP (David Levadie) writes:
>HEY... I may be a college-educated enginerd, but when I get on the
>highway, I turn into a growling Neanderthal!  a fact which never
>ceases to amaze me, regarding myself (for whom I offer NO apologies)
>and a disproportionate number of OTHER motorists (for whom no apologies
>are possible...)

please don't drive then.... life is rough as it is without
needless anxieties that you cause.
dragon-pup