[comp.archives] [rec.music.synth] Re: K4 Patches

bugz@cynic.wimsey.bc.ca (Rick Younie) (02/19/91)

Archive-name: music/midi/kawai-k4-patches/1991-02-12
Archive-directory: ucsd.edu:/midi/patches/K4/ [128.54.16.1]
Reposted-by: emv@ox.com (Edward Vielmetti)

NCOYNE@ESOC.BITNET writes:

> Does anybody have k4 patches on disk or maybe even the written listing of a
> few good patches. I have saved mine off PRO 24 dump utill it should be

There have been a couple postings lately about getting K4 users together
for a patch swap.  A few of us on a Kawai listserve got together and
posted several banks to ucsd.edu.  They are in the /midi/patches/K4
directory.

If you are not able to FTP, you might find a sympathetic person on one
of the listserves.  For more info, send a message to
listserv@freezer.it.udel.edu with HELP in the subject line, or to
kawai-request@wystan.bsd.uchicago.edu with SUBSCRIBE as the first line
of the body of the message.

  -Rick