[comp.archives] [rec.aviation] Re: Looking for source to the old nav program

greg@travis.cica.indiana.edu (Gregory TRAVIS) (02/19/91)

Archive-name: rec/aviation/nav/1991-02-12
Archive: cica.cica.indiana.edu:/pub/Aviation/Software/NAV.TAR.Z [129.79.20.22]
Reposted-by: emv@ox.com (Edward Vielmetti)

lin@sixmile.inel.gov (Linn Hower) writes:

>  I am looking for an ftp source (or other) to the old nav program that

>  Or something similar?  Mainly I would use it to crudely answer questions
>like "how long will it take to fly to x?".  Someone just asked me how
>long to Juneau, AK and I don't want to tape all those maps out on the
>floor!
>  Linn Hower	lin@INEL.GOV		Phone: 208-526-9231
>		at the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory, Idaho Falls, ID

I am mailing to Linn, but I thought you all would like to know that we
keep an up to date copy of Nav and the database.  Available (by tomorrow
morning) ftp from cica.cica.indiana.edu.

--
Gregory R. Travis                Indiana University, Bloomington IN 47405
greg@cica.cica.indiana.edu       Center for Innovative Computer Applications