[comp.archives] [alt.bbs.internet] Re: MUD Lists, Anyone?

dbert@pogo.ai.mit.edu (Douglas Siebert) (03/01/91)

Archive-name: games/mud/arki-mud-list/1991-02-28
Archive: belch.berkeley.edu:/pub/mud_misc/arki_mudlist@35 [128.32.152.202]
Reposted-by: emv@ox.com (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <1991Feb27.215315.1@acad2.alaska.edu> astlc@acad2.alaska.edu (Tom Claydon) writes:

> I'm looking for an up-to-date MUD list, but the list on lancelot.avalon.
>cs.cmu.edu. cannot be retrieved by anonymous FTP (it says, "File not
>available to guest users", or something to that effect...). Help...?

Get the latest MUD list at belch.berkeley.edu.  I think it's in the directory
/pub/mud-lists or somesuch.  You can also consider getting on the mud-list
mailing list and get the latest mud-list e-mailed to you every two weeks.
I *think* you mail mud-list@albert.ai.mit.edu, but I'm not positive, which is
pretty bad considering I'm *on* that list! :)
Doug Siebert                                     dbert@albert.ai.mit.edu
MBA Student (2nd year)
The University of Iowa