[net.auto] watch out!!!

jeffg@tekcbi.UUCP (Jeff Glover) (05/12/85)

*REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR DRIVEL*

All drivers in the Wisconsin area beware -- my sister is getting her driver's
license on Wednesday, May 15th!
--
no feminist flames please -- I'm told her driving is really good; she
just wanted to see her name in print.  (Some people are so easily

chris@nrcvax.UUCP (Chris Grevstad x310) (05/16/85)

In article <226@tekcbi.UUCP> jeffg@tekcbi.UUCP (Jeff Glover) writes:

>All drivers in the Wisconsin area beware -- my sister is getting her driver's
>license on Wednesday, May 15th!
>--
>no feminist flames please -- I'm told her driving is really good; she
>just wanted to see her name in print.  (Some people are so easily
>impressed...)

Then you have not accomplished your objective.  I don't see her name.

--
	Chris Grevstad
	{sdcsvax,hplabs}!sdcrdcf!psivax!nrcvax!chris

	Life is difficult for the organizationally impaired.