[comp.archives] [sci.aeronautics] Re: JATO INFO

rdd@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Robert Dorsett) (03/04/91)

Archive-name: news/news-archives/sci-aeronautics/1991-03-03
Archive-directory: rascal.ics.utexas.edu:/misc/av/ [128.83.138.20]
Reposted-by: emv@ox.com (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <1991Mar3.051150.22753@news.nd.edu> soconnor@vyasa.helios.nd.edu () writes:
>A while ago there was a discussion in this new group regarding the
>compositions of early JATO bottles.  I was flabbergasted by the simplicity
>of some of them.  A chemical engineering friend of mine doesn't believe me
>about it, but when I went to show him, the articles had since been removed
>from the newsgroup.
>
>If anyone has remembers any of them, could you please tell me.

Most sci.aeronautics articles are archived on rascal.ics.utexas.edu.  They
may be accessed via anonymous ftp.  They are located in misc/av/

---
Robert Dorsett
Internet: rdd@rascal.ics.utexas.edu
UUCP: ...cs.utexas.edu!rascal.ics.utexas.edu!rdd