[comp.archives] [scsi] Re: <25010@dsl.pitt.edu>

src@scuzzy.in-berlin.de (Heiko Blume) (03/09/91)

Archive-name: sites/anonymous-uucp/scuzzy/1991-03-08
Reposted-by: emv@ox.com (Edward Vielmetti)

neese@adaptx1.UUCP writes:

>>/* ---------- "Adaptec utilities" ---------- */
>>Are the Adaptec scsi utilities available from some site via ftp?

don't know, but have a try with methan.chemie.fu-berlin.de.

>Attached is the method you can directly uucp them.  If you cannot uucp them,
>I can Email them to you.  NOTE:  I have recently posted SCSICNTL to this
>group as it has been the most popularly requested program, along with the
>docs for it.  If no one minds the bandwidth, I will post this as I update it.

yeah, please post updates! btw: people in europe may get it by anonymous
uucp from my archive, /src/scsi/NEW_SCSICNTL/scsicntl.exe.Z and [...].doc.Z.
(they can also log in as guest and use x/y/z-modem or kermit).

thanks for a great peace of software!
--
      Heiko Blume <-+-> src@scuzzy.in-berlin.de <-+-> (+49 30) 691 88 93
                  public UNIX source archive [HST V.42bis]: