Date: Wed, 13 Mar 91 12:44:28 EST
From: cohen@geocub.greco-prog.fr (Henri Cohen)
Subject: Pari-1.35

Version 1.35 of the Pari package for number theory is now
available for anonymous ftp from math.ucla.edu (128.97.64.16),
[ in /pub/pari/pari-1.35a.tar.Z ]
thanks to the help of David Cantor. This version contains
214 modifications with respect to version 1.34, including
numerous bug fixes, many new programs, a very nice user interface
under Gnu emacs written by David Carlisle of Manchester, and
other goodies, hence this can be considered a major revision.

This version runs on Sun 3, Sparcs, Sony News, NeXT, MacII, and many
other platforms. The Mac specific sources will be installed
some time later.

As usual, we appreciate user response, criticisms, suggestions for
improvements, bug reports, etc... The e-mail address is in the
package.

Enjoy,

Henri Cohen
--