[comp.archives] [sci.lang.japan] Re: Printing kanji on postscript

rkim@sdcc13.ucsd.edu (Suro) (05/24/91)

Archive-name: text/japanese/kanjips/1991-05-09
Archive: mindseye.berkeley.edu:/pub/kanji/kanjips.tar.Z [128.32.232.19]
Reposted-by: emv@msen.com (Edward Vielmetti, MSEN)

In article <11801@uwm.edu> mitsue@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Mitsue Osanami) writes:

>Hello,
>I hope somone can help me.  I am looking for a piece of software that can
>print kanji text to postscript.  I plan to use MOKE for the text entry, and
>also to print text files from newsgroups.

ftp into msdos.archive.umich.edu (141.211.168.70) and cd into
/archive/msdos/foreign_lang/japanese.  Get kanjips.zoo to print on
your PS printer.

>Also, I am trying to use MOKE, but when I start it up it can't find the font
>files.  I HAVE the file it says it can't find, and have tried locating this
>file in the same directory, a subdirectory called Kanji under Moke, and in a
>subdirectory at the same level as the Moke subdirectory.  Doesn't find it
>in any of those places, any ideas?

You must have all files /kanji directory or else Moke won't work.
Also, you must run revtab.exe (refer to the moke manual) so that
Moke can find revtab (and this also must be in same directory).

--

Robert W. Kim                            rkim@ucsd.edu
University of California, San Diego.     kimbob@ucsd.edu

-- comp.archives file verification
mindseye.berkeley.edu
-rw-r--r--  1 228      other      456135 Aug  2  1990 /pub/kanji/kanjips.tar.Z
found kanjips ok
mindseye.berkeley.edu:/pub/kanji/kanjips.tar.Z