[comp.archives] [alt.sci.astro.fits] FORTRAN routines for fits I/O

ted@aps1.spa.umn.edu (Ted Stockwell) (06/04/91)

Archive-name: graphics/formats/fitsio/1991-06-02
Archive-directory: tetra.gsfc.nasa.gov:/pub/fitsio/ [128.183.8.77]
Reposted-by: emv@msen.com (Edward Vielmetti, MSEN)

again, something from sci.astro:

--
Ted Stockwell                                     U of MN, Dept. of Astronomy
ted@aps1.spa.umn.edu                          Automated Plate Scanner Project

-- comp.archives file verification
tetra.gsfc.nasa.gov
total 504
-rw-rw-rw-  1 300          5715 May 22 15:22 example1.for
-rw-rw-rw-  1 300         29503 May 22 15:18 fitspc.for
-rw-r--r--  1 300         73996 May 15 15:19 fitsio.doc
-rw-r--r--  1 300            48 May 10 18:04 version.200
-rw-r--r--  1 300          1285 May 10 17:50 read.me
-rw-r--r--  1 300          4353 May 10 17:46 example3.for
-rw-r--r--  1 300          4450 May 10 17:46 example2.for
-rw-r--r--  1 300          2197 May 10 17:45 release.doc
-rw-r--r--  1 300         27223 May 10 17:41 fitssun.f
-rw-r--r--  1 300         32848 May 10 17:39 fitsvax.for
-rw-r--r--  1 300        154624 May 10 17:38 fitsio.olb
-rw-r--r--  1 300        154365 May 10 17:37 fitsio.for
found fitsio ok
tetra.gsfc.nasa.gov:/pub/fitsio/