[net.auto] 1965 Ford Falcon parts

sah9577@ritcv.UUCP (scott a. hossler) (06/19/85)

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR TOW-TRUCK ***

I have just acquired a 65 Falcon which I will be dissecting. I am
going to keep the engine and transmission but I am looking to part
with the rest.

The Falcon was in excellent condition, until a tree hit it, and
all but the left front fender, driver's side door, hood, bumper
and windshield are intact.  This is not a rust bucket, it is
all solid metal and was recently restored.  The interior is almost
complete and looks great and all of the little trim pieces are
present on the inside and out from what I can tell.

If you or anyone you know needs something, or you just like to
collect pieces of cars, let me know what you want and give me
an offer.  Since I already have 1 66 Mustang which is in the
process of being rebuilt, 1 66 Mustang parts car and a Civic
to get me from point A to point B, my mother requests that you
decide what you would like soon so she can put her car back
in the garage.

scott hossler
rochester!ritcv!sah9577

(716) 248-2765
28 Mill Valley Road
Pittsford, New York  14534

sah9577@ritcv.UUCP (Scott Hossler) (06/29/85)

> >The Falcon was in excellent condition, until a tree hit it, and
> How fast was the tree going when it hit your Falcon?
>
> Was the driver of the tree injured?

Well I did not own the Falcon then, so I do not know all of the
details. It belonged to one of my friend's brothers and he was
driving it when the accident occured.  I asked him about it and he
said he was not sure because he was not awake at the time.  The
driver of the tree must have been thrown clear of the wreck and
was not found.

scott hossler
...rochester!ritcv!sah9577

ben@moncol.UUCP (Bennett Broder) (07/02/85)

etan@tellab1.UUCP (Nate Stelton) (07/02/85)

In article <8814@ritcv.UUCP> sah9577@ritcv.UUCP (Scott Hossler) writes:
>> >The Falcon was in excellent condition, until a tree hit it, and
>> How fast was the tree going when it hit your Falcon?
>>
>> Was the driver of the tree injured?
>
>The
>driver of the tree must have been thrown clear of the wreck and
>was not found.

Tsk, tsk.  Leafing the scene of the accident.