[comp.os.mach] Secure Mach

pat@grebyn.com (Pat Bahn) (09/05/89)

 Does anyone know about a secure MACH?
  I heard Mt Xinu was building one.
 Pat

Pat @ grebyn.com  | If the human mind was simple enough to understand,
301-948-8142      | We'd be too simple to understand it.

ed@mtxinu.COM (Ed Gould) (09/06/89)

> Does anyone know about a secure MACH?
>  I heard Mt Xinu was building one.

No, we're not.  But TIS (Trusted Information Systems) is.  I don't remember
their schedule off the top of my head, though.

--
Ed Gould                    mt Xinu, 2560 Ninth St., Berkeley, CA  94710  USA
ed@mtxinu.COM		    +1 415 644 0146

"I'll fight them as a woman, not a lady.  I'll fight them as an engineer."

kirschen@encore.com (David Kirschen) (09/06/89)

> Does anyone know about a secure MACH?
>  I heard Mt Xinu was building one.

	Trusted Information Systems (Glenwood, Md.) is building a
prototype version of a "Trusted Mach".  You might inquire of
homayoon@tis.com for more information.

mbroadbe@infocenter.UUCP (Mark Broadbent) (09/12/89)

In article <13712@grebyn.com>, pat@grebyn.com (Pat Bahn) writes:

>  Does anyone know about a secure MACH?
>   I heard Mt Xinu was building one.
>  Pat

My understanding is that a company called Trusted Information Systems has
a DARPA contract to develop a B level secure version of Mach.

I don't know any more than that.

Mark