[comp.os.mach] Real-Time Mach

jmagee@fenix.UUCP (Jim Magee) (09/02/89)

I have heard from several people that work is underway on a real-time mach.
Who is doing this work and how can I get information about it?
--
Jim Magee - Unix Development		| Encore Computer Corporation
jmagee@gould.com			| 6901 W Sunrise Blvd  MS407

rwahbe@icsi.Berkeley.EDU (Robert Wahbe) (09/03/89)

I would also be interested in pointers to work being done to add
real-time extensions to Mach.

-Robert

hxt@k.gp.cs.cmu.edu (Hide Tokuda) (09/13/89)

In article <3809@fenix.UUCP> jmagee@fenix.UUCP (Jim Magee) writes:
>I have heard from several people that work is underway on a real-time mach.
>Who is doing this work and how can I get information about it?

Yes, our group is working on a real-time version of Mach here in CMU.
We are implementing our real-time thread model and new scheduler
on Mach.
If you need further information, please send e-mail to us.

Hide Tokuda
School of Computer Science
Carnegie Mellon Univ.
arpa: hxt@cs.cmu.edu