[comp.os.mach] External Pager examples/use

dylan@cs.washington.edu (Dylan McNamee) (02/15/90)

I'm working on a project that involves external pagers.
If anyone knows of any user programs that use external pagers,
I would appreciate a pointer to (or an email copy of) them.

thanks in advance,

dylan mcnamee
dylan@cs.washington.edu

af@spice.cs.cmu.edu (Alessandro Forin) (02/15/90)

In article <10734@june.cs.washington.edu>, dylan@cs.washington.edu (Dylan McNamee) writes:

> If anyone knows of any user programs that use external pagers,
> I would appreciate a pointer to (or an email copy of) them.

The 2.5 sources include the netmemoryserver, e.g. Mach' distributed shared
memory server.  Since a working example is better than a non-working one,
I would suggest you use the sources for the netmemoryserver as a reference.

sandro-