[comp.os.mach] Looking for taped tutorials on MACH internals

jnixon@andrew.ATL.GE.COM (John F Nixon) (04/09/90)

crs@convex.msu.edu (Charles Severance (System Manager)) writes:
>I am looking for a set of taped MACH and UNIX internal tutorials.  I
>vaguely remember seeing about 10 tapes for about $100 each.  I have misplaced
>the newsletter which adverstised the tutorials.

Try writing to

	Constance R. Cunningham
	OSF Research Institute
	11 Cambridge Center
	Cambridge, MA  02142

	617.621.8700 (phone)

I'd give you a review, but the tapes just arrived, and I haven't looked at the
first one yet.

----
jnixon@atl.ge.com                    ...steinmetz!atl.decnet!jnxion

crs@convex.msu.edu (Charles Severance (System Manager)) (04/09/90)

Thank you John for the info.  It is a little out of date, the proper name
to get info on the tapes is:

   Debbie Lanham
   PSF Research Institute
   11 Cambridge Center
   Cambridge, MA 02142

   Phone: (617) 621-8700

(Only the name has changed.  Everything else is the same)  I would love to
hear a review of the tapes on the net.

BTW, the tapes are about 30 hours of MACH/UNIX lectures for about $1000.  Quite
a deal I think..
--
Charles Severance                      internet:  crs@convex.cl.msu.edu
Michigan State University              phone:     (517) 353-2984

sp@osf.org (Simon Patience) (04/10/90)

In article <1990Apr9.151809.16337@msuinfo.cl.msu.edu>,
crs@convex.msu.edu (Charles Severance (System Manager)) writes:
> Thank you John for the info.  It is a little out of date, the proper name
> to get info on the tapes is:
>
>    Debbie Lanham
>    PSF Research Institute
>    11 Cambridge Center
>    Cambridge, MA 02142
>
>    Phone: (617) 621-8700
>
> (Only the name has changed.  Everything else is the same)  I would love to
> hear a review of the tapes on the net.

And the accidental replacement of the O for a P. That should be

OSF Research Institute

  Simon Patience				Phone: (617) 621-8736
  Open Software Foundation			FAX:   (617) 225-2782
  11 Cambridge Center				Email: sp@osf.org
  Cambridge MA 02142				       uunet!osf.org!sp