[comp.os.mach] need references on Mach..

ercal@mcs213a.cs.umr.edu (Dr. Fikret Ercal) (10/07/90)

Could someone send me a list of current references (books, articles,
conf. papers, tech. rep., etc.) on Mach OS ? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

- Fikret Ercal
e-mail : <ercal@cs.umr.edu>
U of Missouri- Rolla, Comp. Sci., Rolla, MO 65401

azar@morpho.UUCP (Jim Van Horn) (10/11/90)

In article <1456@umriscc.isc.umr.edu> ercal@mcs213a.cs.umr.edu (Dr. Fikret Ercal) writes:
>Could someone send me a list of current references (books, articles,
>conf. papers, tech. rep., etc.) on Mach OS ? Any help is appreciated.
>Thanks.

If someone would could answer these questions "on line" then maybe we
wouldn't see them so often. (That's of course assuming that they *do*
get answered.)

Or maybe someone could post a FAQ sheet.
--
-Jim Van Horn		Hey!  The sig worked!
 uunet!amc-gw!morpho!azar