[comp.os.mach] book?

oz@nexus.YorkU.CA (Ozan Yigit) (02/01/91)

I heard that a book on MACH os design is being prepared? I would
like some details if available, such as the publisher, scheduled
publishing date, etc.

thnx..	oz
---
Where the stream runneth smoothest,   | Internet: oz@nexus.yorku.ca
the water is deepest.  - John Lyly    | UUCP: utzoo/utai!yunexus!oz

mto@gte.com (Tamer Ozsu) (02/05/91)

In article <21554@yunexus.YorkU.CA> oz@nexus.YorkU.CA (Ozan Yigit) writes:
>I heard that a book on MACH os design is being prepared? I would
>like some details if available, such as the publisher, scheduled
>publishing date, etc.

I am not sure if this is the book that you have in mind, but there is
a book on Mach taht will be published by Morgan Kaufmann this year. It
is one of the books  in a series that is edited by Jim Gray. I believe
the book should be out the first or second quarter of 1991. THere was a
description of its contents in the most recent Morgan Kaufmann
brochure. Their phonw number is (415) 578-9911.
==Tamer

--
M. Tamer Ozsu				Telephone:	(617) 466-2098
GTE Laboratories			      Fax:	(617) 290-0628