[comp.os.mach] GNU make & Mach

dswartz@bigbootay.sw.stratus.com (04/16/91)

A while back, someone posted an article on how to get GNU make to
work on the Mach sources.  I wrote this down, but seem to have lost
the note.  The article seems to have expired here.  Could whoever
posted this either repost it or email me?  Thanks much...

--

Dan S.

adam@soda.berkeley.edu (Adam J. Richter) (04/17/91)

In article <5087@lectroid.sw.stratus.com> dswartz@bigbootay.sw.stratus.com () writes:
>A while back, someone posted an article on how to get GNU make to
>work on the Mach sources.  I wrote this down, but seem to have lost
>the note.  The article seems to have expired here.  Could whoever
>posted this either repost it or email me?  Thanks much...
>

>--
>
>Dan S.

Me too.  Thanks in advance.

Adam J. Richter			adam@soda.berkeley.edu
409 Evelyn Avenue, Apt. 312	....!ucbvax!soda!adam
Albany, CA 94706		Home: (415)528-3209