[ga.forsale] TX16W 1.5meg-44k-digital sampler for sale.

gt5627c@prism.gatech.EDU (Matthew Pease) (07/01/91)

			   TX16W sampler for sale.
I am selling a Yama TX16W sampler.  I have had it for about a year and a half
and I havn't touched the thing in about 2 months,  I guess that I have become
a bit bored with making electronic music.  It did not get used alot, but it
was quite useful when I did use it.  Here are some specs:

1.5megs, expandable to 6 meg with 1.5 meg boards memory boards from various
companies. - I can get the names of a few of these companies.
12-bit sampling resolution.
44k sampling rate in mono.
Up to 30k sampling rate in stereo.
All digital filters.
Various sample editing functions like:
   normalization, looping, trimming, reversing the wave.
16 note multitimberal and polyphonic, meaning that it can play 16 different
Samples at the same time.
Accepts and transmits MIDI sample dump format.
8 outputs for adding effects.
RS422 port for high transmission rates to a computer for editing and storage.
3.5" disk drive for storage of samples.
Samples are available from various companies, just look in the back of an
electronic musician or a keyboard magazine.
Latest version of the system software.
About 8 disks of samples, including a nice sounding violin,  a great piano,
acoustic drums, classical drums, guitars, synths, and basses.

I originally bought this for $1500, but since then this machine has been
discontinued by Yamaha (Ensoniq VFX users, can you relate?).  I am aking:
$800/obo.+shipping and handling.

I just bought somthing on from the net with a COD.  That seemed to work well.
So COD are the terms of the deal.
I will be reasonably flexible on the price.

Matthew
gt5627c@prism.gatech.edu
labmsp@emoryu1.cc.emory.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.synth,rec.music.makers,comp.music,ga.forsale,git.forsale,misc.forsale