[comp.sys.next] an unfortunate interpretation

crum@panarea.usc.edu (Gary L. Crum) (11/29/88)

 From Lee_Tucker@NeXT.COM Mon Nov 28 12:06:23 1988
 Date: Mon, 21 Nov 88 11:09:14 PST
 From: Lee_Tucker@NeXT.COM
 To: crum%lipari.usc.edu@oberon.usc.edu
 Subject: Our Policy

 Our policy about using SMTP over the Internet for communications is
 dependant on policies regarding general Internet usage and policies
 regarding usage of individual networks that might be traversed to
 access NeXT.  Since all traffic coming to NeXT from the Internet
 currently goes through the Arpanet, it must be adhere to Arpanet
 guidelines.  In our case, all traffic is limited to support of
 research and development of computer systems.

 We do not use our current Internet access for any commercial purposes,
 such as disseminating product information or receiving purchase orders.

 Peter