[comp.sys.next] Time to Speech recognition

pardo@june.cs.washington.edu (David Keppel) (01/08/89)

 diamond@csl.sony.JUNET (Norman Diamond) writes:
 >Well, in 1956, in an advertisement on the back cover of Scientific
 >American, speech recognition equipment was only 4 years away.

 And 1989 - (1956 + 4) = *29* years.  Now we're down to only 5 or 10.
 Say, that's progress!

	;-D on  ( My fish does speech recognition )  Pardo
--
		    pardo@cs.washington.edu
    {rutgers,cornell,ucsd,ubc-cs,tektronix}!uw-beaver!june!pardo