[comp.sys.next] Mathamatica

drk@uw-june (Dan Kerns) (01/24/89)

Did anyone get Mathamatica(sp?) with their NeXT boxes?

Does anyone know when it will be out?

c9c-aa@dorothy.Berkeley.EDU (Class Account) (01/26/89)

In article <7048@june.cs.washington.edu> drk@uw-june (Dan Kerns) writes:
>Did anyone get Mathamatica(sp?) with their NeXT boxes?
>
>Does anyone know when it will be out?

The word on mathmatica is that it will be out sometime in the first quarter.
They (NeXT) didn't ship it with the machines because they weren't ready to.
I myself am hoping for it with the .9 release, which should be in March, supposedly.

Brad Post
ARPA: bpost@violet.berkeley.edu
UUCP: ...ucbvax!violet!bpost

rbrewer@reed.UUCP (Robert S. Brewer) (01/27/89)

In article <7048@june.cs.washington.edu> drk@uw-june (Dan Kerns) writes:
>Did anyone get Mathamatica(sp?) with their NeXT boxes?
>
>Does anyone know when it will be out?

	Mathematica (like several of the bundled applications) did not ship
with version 0.8. When the 0.9 release becomes available (around March?)
Mathematica will be included.
--
Robert S. Brewer       Usenet: rbrewer@reed.UUCP (prefered) or brewer@wri.com
Technical Support      BITNET: rbrewer@reed.BITNET     GEnie : R.BREWER