[comp.sys.next] Steve Jobs at Cornell

peter@pawl.rpi.edu (PETER KATSOS) (01/30/89)

I have heard that Steve Jobs will be at Cornell University in the month of
February. Is this really going to happen? If so, when and where will he
be giving his presentation? Any info will be appreciated.

Peter Katsos
peter@life.pawl.rpi.edu
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

george@vax5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU (02/03/89)

In article <407@rpi.edu> peter@pawl.rpi.edu (PETER KATSOS) writes:

>I have heard that Steve Jobs will be at Cornell University in the month of
>February. Is this really going to happen? If so, when and where will he
>be giving his presentation? Any info will be appreciated.

Bailey Hall, Friday, 2/10/89, 3:00pm. "Cornell Information Technologies
cordially invites all members of the Cornell community to attend this event."
So pick up a cornell t-shirt at the campus store before trying to get in :-).

George