[comp.sys.next] Keep it to 80 columns - that's eighty

fozzard@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Richard Fozzard) (04/13/89)

In article <17032@cup.portal.com> BruceH@cup.portal.com (Bruce Robert Henderson) writes:

>Let's get one thing straight.  The concept behind a macintosh and your common workstation
>are completely diffrent.  The bottom line is ease of use.  Unix is for computer geeks
>only.  [I am one!] The mac was a godsend for the people because it made software intuitive.
>but now they are dead ended with thier slow proprietary OS.  So along comes NeXT.  It is
>a very valid attempt to make more power available to people.  The fact is this machine was
>not made so that grad students had a cute toy to play with.  It was made so that ordinary

etc., etc.

Jeez dont this guy realize that most of the net has only 80 column
terminals to work with? Get's pretty hard to read this way, ya know.
:-)

rich

Richard Fozzard
University of Colorado				"Serendipity empowers"
fozzard@boulder.colorado.edu