[comp.sys.next] NeXT Programmers Needed ---- Derek Ney WRONG ADDRESS!!!!

ins_agh@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Gary Henry) (04/17/89)

In article <1439@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU> ins_adgh@jhunix.UUCP (Derek Ney) writes:
>The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions Advanced Medical Imaging Lab is
>looking for a C/Unix Programmer to implement applications relating to
>medical imaging on our two NeXT computers.
>If you
>are interested please send a phone number as well. Contact me via e-mail at:
>
>        ins_agh%jhunix.UUCP@seismo.css.gov
         ^^^^^^^

WRONG!  Please note that the correct address is ins_adgh!!  I am not
Derek Ney!

>                        or
>                        or
>        ins_adgh%jhunix.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu
>
>or call me at (301)955-5173 or write to
>        Derek Ney
>        Department of Radiology
>        Johns Hopkins Hospital
>        Baltimore, MD 21205

Please note the change.  I will stop forwarding all mail to him
as of now.  If you are unsure as to whether what you sent reached
him, send it again.

--
Gary Henry
The John*s* Hopkins University

And remember, nothing is work unless you'd rather be doing something else.

UUCP:  {rutgers, uunet}!mimsy!aplcen!jhunix!ins_agh
INTERNET:  ins_agh@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu