[comp.sys.next] NeXT third party developers

chrisr@mntgfx.mentor.com (Chris Rosebrugh) (05/18/89)

i'd like some information on becoming a third party software developer
for NeXT, including who i should contact, what to expect, how you who
are already doing this feel about it, etc. any info would be
appreciated. thanks.

-cpr

--
Chris Rosebrugh              | ...!{decwrl,sequent,tessi}!mntgfx!chrisr
Mentor Graphics Corporation  |      chrisr@pdx.MENTOR.COM

ali@polya.Stanford.EDU (Ali T. Ozer) (05/20/89)

In article <1989May17.115014.3644@mntgfx.mentor.com> Chris Rosebrugh writes:
>i'd like some information on becoming a third party software developer
>for NeXT, including who i should contact, ...

To ask for a third-party developer application packet, call NeXT
TeleBusiness at 415-424-8500. They'll send you an application form
and the necessary information on becoming a developer.

Ali