[comp.sys.next] comp.sys.NeXT on a BITNET LISTSERV?

slores@umiami.miami.edu (Stanislaw L. Olejniczak) (05/24/89)

An acquitance of mine has no access to this newsgroup, but has access to
BITNET LISTSERV.  IS this newsgroup available on any LISTSERV?
Thanks
------
Stan Olejniczak           Internet:    slores@umiami.miami.edu
University of Miami       UUCP:        gould!umbio!solejni
Miami, Florida, USA       BITNET:      SLORES@UMIAMI
Voice: (305)-547-6571     FAX:305-547-4612
My opinions cannot possibly represent the views of anyone else!

dcarpent@sjuvax.UUCP (D. Carpenter) (05/24/89)

In article <717@umiami.miami.edu> slores@umiami.miami.edu (Stanislaw L. Olejniczak) writes:
>An acquitance of mine has no access to this newsgroup, but has access to
>BITNET LISTSERV.  IS this newsgroup available on any LISTSERV?
>Thanks

There is a Bitnet NeXT list at Brown, next-l@brownvm, and the editor,
whose name unfortunately I cannot recall at present, regularly sends
out a digest of comp.sys.next to all the subscribers.  I would
recommend that your friend subscribe to this list.