From: diaz@oakhill.UUCP (Rafael Diaz)
Newsgroups: comp.arch
Subject: Re: DSP56001 query

There is a an electronic bulletin board, "Dr. BuB", providing  the latest
product information and documentation (including information on DSP56000/1
and new and improved products). All questions concerning Motorola DSP
products posted on "Dr. BuB" are answered promptly.

"Dr. BuB" provides FREE source code for a large variety of topics that can
be used to develop applications with Motorola DSP products. The software
library includes approximately 100 files. including FFTs, FIR filters, IIR
filters, latice filters, matrix algebra routines, companding routines,
floating-point routines, a software debug monitor, and others.

Access to "Dr. BuB" is through the following phone numbers:

	(212A-300/1200 Baud) (512) 891 DSP1
	(V.22--1200 Baud)    (512) 891 DSP2
	(V.22bis-2400 Baud)  (512) 891 DSP3
	(Format: 7 data bits, even parity, 1 stop bit
	User ID=guest

eht@f.word.cs.cmu.edu (Eric Thayer) (06/30/89)

It's a good BBS.  I used some of their software in some of the DSP stuff for
SPHINX.  (LPC calculation)  Also, they have examples of good code there.

....eric

--
Eric H. Thayer		Carnegie Mellon School of Computer Science
(412) 268-{8724,6973}	5000 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213