[comp.sys.next] Aufs for the Mac <-> NeXT

giant@lindy.Stanford.EDU (Buc Richards) (07/18/89)

Does anyone know where the proper patches for NeXT Aufs (Apple Unix
File Sharing) is?  We have the latest version of caps from columbia U.
and the five patches supplied, however there are more patches to
implement it on the NeXT, where are they?  An anonymous ftp site would
be best.

Thanks.

	Buc Richards
	Supercomputing Support Staff
	Stanford University

edmoy@violet.berkeley.edu (07/19/89)

In article <3906@lindy.Stanford.EDU> giant@lindy.Stanford.EDU (Buc Richards) writes:
>Does anyone know where the proper patches for NeXT Aufs (Apple Unix
>File Sharing) is?  We have the latest version of caps from columbia U.
>and the five patches supplied, however there are more patches to
>implement it on the NeXT, where are they?  An anonymous ftp site would
>be best.

My patches are available from anonymous ftp from sumex-aim.stanford.edu
(in your own back yard), in the info-mac/unix directory.  It's under some
name like cap50-patches.shar or something.

Edward Moy				Principal Programmer - Macintosh & Unix
Workstation Support Services		Workstation Software Support Group
University of California
Berkeley, CA  94720

edmoy@violet.Berkeley.EDU
ucbvax!violet!edmoy