[comp.sys.next] OOOOOOPS

jasmerb@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Bryce Jasmer) (08/08/89)

In article <11980@orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU> jasmerb@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Bryce Jasmer) writes:
>   		           LockScreen by Bryce Jasmer
>			  version 1.1 (August 7, 1989)

Only 20 hours after posting this message, I started working on a different
application and stumbled (as impressive as ex-President Ford's stumbles)
on an undocumented way to cover the entire screen and accomplish a
true screen lock.

Version 2.0 of LockScreen is now available (does this qualify for the
fastest upgrade?) via anonymous ftp to cs.orst.edu as the file:
pub/next/sources/LockScreen-2.0.tar.Z

This version is not a hack like the last one. It provides complete
convenience and security, so run (don't walk) to cs.orst.edu and pick
up the latest version.

Read the README file for more information.

			   |"The problem that I find most distressing is that
Bryce Jasmer		   | people tend to make sweeping generalizations. We
jasmerb@hobbes.cs.orst.edu | all are guilty of this."