[comp.sys.next] a dumb question

flur@eedsp.gatech.edu (Peter W. Flur) (08/08/89)

This is dumb question:
How do I get an application to use the icon that I want it to?  In
the few applications I've built, I set the icon name (including .tiff)
in the proper place in the project, and yes, it is also set in the
Makefile APPICON (or whatever), but no matter what I do, I always
get the standard application icon.  Even applications I get off the
net, and even the ones in /NextDeveloper always come up with the
standard one rather than the one specified.

Any ideas?
Peter