[comp.sys.next] Why be a developer?

johno@walt.cc.utexas.edu (John H. Osborn) (09/15/89)

What does becoming an official NeXT developer get you?
At work, where we develop for Sun and DEC, we get price breaks
on equipment.  Is NeXT doing the same thing?  And, who do we talk
to about becoming a developer?

-
John H. Osborn           * University of Texas at Austin
johno@walt.cc.utexas.edu * "Hey, was that 'kill 1 -1' or 'kill -1 1'?"

ali@polya.Stanford.EDU (Ali T. Ozer) (09/21/89)

In article <18396@ut-emx.UUCP> John H. Osborn writes:
>What does becoming an official NeXT developer get you?
>At work, where we develop for Sun and DEC, we get price breaks
>on equipment.  Is NeXT doing the same thing?  And, who do we talk
>to about becoming a developer?

You get a good price on equipment, you attend a four-day
developers camp, and you get the NeXT Tech Support phone number/email
address.

Call TeleBusiness, 415-424-8500, and ask for the info packet on
becoming a developer for more details and the application form.

Ali Ozer, NeXT Developer Support
aozer@NeXT.com