[comp.sys.next] Generic SCSI Driver for the NeXT

madhu@hubcap.clemson.edu (mad hu?) (10/14/89)

Greetings:
	 Is there a generic SCSI driver available for the NeXT (like
there is for the SUN /4, SparcStation etc.). We work with a neat high
resolution scanning company (we are an university) and would like
to write a driver for one of their scanners. Any pointers on who to
contact for more info. would be very helpful.

	madhu@hubcap.clemson.edu
	!gatech!hubcap!madhu

	madhu Raman
Thank you!
.

mmeyer@next.com (Morris Meyer) (10/16/89)

In article <6767@hubcap.clemson.edu> madhu@hubcap.clemson.edu (mad hu?) writes:
>Greetings:
>	 Is there a generic SCSI driver available for the NeXT (like

Check the /NextDeveloper/Examples/SCSI directory and
the sg(4) manpage.  They should get you going in the right
direction.

		--morris

--
Morris Meyer		NeXT, Inc.