[comp.sys.next] stupid mail system

farber@linc.cis.upenn.edu (David Farber) (12/12/89)

Is there a way:

to inlude a Edit file in a message without having to select all, copy
and then paste in the damn mail body. Real Pain

also whats the weasy way to insure that the lines are less
than 80 characters so that normal mail systems can read them.
(without counting characters). Sure be nice to have a  make pretty
program that works on the bosy of a message incbody of the message
and inserts Edit objects and does line length fixes

Dave

David Farber; Prof. of CIS and EE, U of Penn, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6389 Tele:
215-898-9508(off); 215-274-8292 (home); FAX: 215-898-0587;  Cellular:  302-740-
1198 "The fundamental principle of science, the definition almost, is this: the
sole test of the validity of any idea is experiment." -- R. P. Feynman

dennisg@kgw2.UUCP (Dennis Glatting) (12/12/89)

In article <17951@netnews.upenn.edu>, farber@linc.cis.upenn.edu (David Farber) writes:

> Is there a way:
>
> to inlude a Edit file in a message without having to select all, copy
> and then paste in the damn mail body. Real Pain

i'm glad someone said this.  i thought i was just  too lazy
to read the manual.

--
 dennisg%kgw2%tron.UUCP@umbc3.UMBC.EDU  | Dennis P. Glatting
   I want my own NeXT, 64 MB RAM, 660 MB SCSI, NeXT Printer.