[comp.sys.next] A calendar system for the Next .. suggestion sent to me

farber@linc.cis.upenn.edu (David Farber) (12/18/89)

A note I received re a good calendar system
______________________________________

You might consider "Calendoscope", a software package written by "Stained
Glass Software".  I quote from the cover sheet in the user's guide:

	"Calendoscope software is a calendar package for the NeXT
	computer.  It shows you your appointments for a single day,
	for a week, for a month, or for a year.  It can handle both
	one-time appointments and standing appointments.  It lets you
	attach a file or a voice message to an appointment.  It warns
	you of upcoming appointments, both musically and via
	electronic mail.  If you're responsible for setting up a
	meeting several people, Calendoscope helps you find a time
	when everybody is available, and lets you schedule the
	appointment for all the attendees in a single operation."

I could be wrong, but I think the package costs $95.00 (qty 1) if
you provide your own optical.  For more information, contact:

	Philip Heller
	Stained Glass Software
	1173 Kent Avenue
	Sunnyvale, CA.  94087
	(408) 249-3337

 Hope that helps.

David Farber; Prof. of CIS and EE, U of Penn, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6389 Tele:
215-898-9508(off); 215-274-8292 (home); FAX: 215-898-0587;  Cellular:  302-740-
1198 "The fundamental principle of science, the definition almost, is this: the
sole test of the validity of any idea is experiment." -- R. P. Feynman

langz@asylum.SF.CA.US (Lang Zerner) (12/18/89)

In article <18207@netnews.upenn.edu> farber@linc.cis.upenn.edu (David Farber) writes:
>A note I received re a good calendar system
>
>You might consider "Calendoscope", a software package written by "Stained
>Glass Software".  I quote from the cover sheet in the user's guide:

>I could be wrong, but I think the package costs $95.00 (qty 1) if
>you provide your own optical.

Actually, I seem to recall that you'll get a refund of something like $70 if
you send your own opti disk.
--
Be seeing you...
--Lang Zerner