[comp.sys.next] NeXT Compilers

elkins@topaz.rutgers.edu (George Elkins) (12/20/89)

I am looking for compilers for NeXT.  I would like to use Interface
Builder to generate a user-interface and then add calls to existing
routines, some written in FORTRAN and some in C.

Are there FORTRAN and C compilers available for NeXT with sufficient
inter-language calling capability to allow this?  How well does the
NeXT-supplied Objective C compiler work with other
languages/compilers (e.g. Oasys FORTRAN)?

I will post a summary of any useful info received, if others are interested.

Thanks.
George Elkins

dennisg@kgw2.uucp.WEC.COM (Dennis Glatting) (12/20/89)

In article <Dec.19.15.13.04.1989.13123@topaz.rutgers.edu>, elkins@topaz.rutgers.edu (George Elkins) writes:

> I am looking for compilers for NeXT.  I would like to use Interface
>
> Are there FORTRAN and C compilers available for NeXT with sufficient

there is an OOP fortran available from Absoft. 313-853-0050.

--
 dennisg@kgw2.UUCP.WEC.COM  | Dennis P. Glatting
 tron!kgw2!dennisg          |