[comp.sys.next] Exchange of Information!

aappel@palnet.UUCP (Andrew Appel) (12/27/89)

I'm looking for NeXT users that are interested in exchanging information
(ideas, software, info in general, etc.) with their fellow users.

I am on of many System Engineers employes at BusinessLand, Inc. (the largest
computer retailer in the world) and I'm interested in collecting information
on what other users are doing with their NeXT systems.

The NeXT is a phenominal system, and probably the UNIX workstation platform
of the 90's and I'd like to get any interested parties together to exchange
information.

I can be reached at 212-629-2959 or if you care to drop something in the
mail my office address is:

                       BusinessLand, Inc.
                       360 W. 31st Street
                       New York, NY 10001

rick@lrark.UUCP (Rick Mobley) (01/10/90)

In article <[2592dd8e:1223]alt.next@palnet.UUCP> aappel@palnet.UUCP (Andrew Appel) writes:

>I'm looking for NeXT users that are interested in exchanging information
>(ideas, software, info in general, etc.) with their fellow users.

Wouldn't that be great!

>I am on of many System Engineers employes at BusinessLand, Inc. (the largest
>computer retailer in the world) and I'm interested in collecting information
>on what other users are doing with their NeXT systems.

I too am a SE at Businessland (Little Rock location). Glad to see some more
active in this platform.

>The NeXT is a phenominal system, and probably the UNIX workstation platform
>of the 90's and I'd like to get any interested parties together to exchange
>information.

I work with many UNIX boxes and platforms. The NeXT is giving me some grief,
but I have been able to find work arounds for most all of them.

>I can be reached at 212-629-2959 or if you care to drop something in the
>mail my office address is:
>
>                       BusinessLand, Inc.
>                       360 W. 31st Street
>                       New York, NY 10001

I am in the process of getting NeXT mail set up since I can feed it from
here, or direct as the case may need to be. I am available at the address
of rick@lrark.UUCP (soon to be rick@bl133). Center #133 in case you couldn't
tell.

--
Ricky L. Mobley, WB5FDP | Mail) ...!uunet!wugate!      |    CIS: 70505,1157
1800 Sanford Drive #4   | Path)     wuarchive!texbell! | PACKET: WB5FDP @ WD5B