[comp.sys.next] Bach fugue: which one is it

ari@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Ari Halberstadt) (02/05/90)

The subject line says it all: I love the Bach fugue that comes on the
NeXT, but I don't know which one it is.

--

Ari Halberstadt '91		"May the force be with you"
ari@eleazar.dartmouth.edu	Disclaimer: "Live Free or Die"

In article <19135@dartvax.Dartmouth.EDU> ari@eleazar.dartmouth.edu
	(Ari Halberstadt) writes:
>The subject line says it all: I love the Bach fugue that comes on the
>NeXT, but I don't know which one it is.

% head -2 /NextLibrary/Music/Scores/BachFugue.score
/* Orchestral part to Bach Am violin concerto, movement 3. Arranged for
   harpsichord-like instrument. */

I heard a rumor that some university has an institute dedicated
to the study of one of the major composers and had transcribed
all of his works into machine-readable form.  Anyone know more?

					-=EPS=-