[comp.sys.next] NeXT in Britain?

andyt@hpubrcf.HP.COM (02/02/90)

Hi!
	Does anyone know who distributes NeXT computers in Britain? Also
what sort of prices are we talking about?

|Andrew "Opps! did I press that big red button" Thom|			       |
|Hewlett-Packard,				    |"But officer, I don't even|
|UK Response Centre,				    | like sheep!!"	       |
|hpubrcf.HP.COM					    |			       |
|___________________________________________________|__________________________|

backlund@sics.se (Bj|rn Backlund) (02/08/90)

andyt@hpubrcf.HP.COM writes:

>Hi!
>	Does anyone know who distributes NeXT computers in Britain? Also
>what sort of prices are we talking about?

You can purchase NeXT from Businessland in London, they opened a branch there
a couple of months ago. We bought three two Sweden two months ago but
they were quite expensive. I'm sitting at home writing this so I do not
have the prices and the contact person avilable, if you want more info send
me a note...

---BjornB
Swedish Institute of Computer Science