[comp.sys.next] X for the NeXT is now available!

jasmerb@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Bryce Jasmer) (02/17/90)

The moment you have all been waiting for. Via anonymous ftp from
CS.ORST.EDU you can now ftp the binaries for the X Window System.
The file is approximately 8 megabytes in size, so be patient while
transferring.

You can find it in /pub/next/XNeXT.

Bryce Jasmer
jasmerb@cs.orst.edu

rogerj@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Roger Jagoda) (02/19/90)

In article <15947@orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU> jasmerb@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Bryce Jasmer) writes:
>The moment you have all been waiting for. Via anonymous ftp from
>CS.ORST.EDU you can now ftp the binaries for the X Window System.
>The file is approximately 8 megabytes in size, so be patient while
>transferring.
>
>You can find it in /pub/next/XNeXT.

Well, I just looked there and I can't find it, however, there is also
just such a directory at athena-dist.mit.edu...although it's empty.
Sooooo, I guess it's getting close, but not that close!

Roger Jagoda
CORNELL UNIVERSITY
FQOJ@CORNELLA.CIT.CORNELL.EDU