[comp.sys.next] reading news from the shell

louiex2@portia.Stanford.EDU (chris overton) (03/04/90)

Does anyone out there know how to read news from the shell application?
When I try to do this, I get a "No termcap entry found" error. I want to
use shell rather than terminal so I can use copy and paste operations.

Thanks in advance!

louiex2@portia.Stanford.EDU (chris overton) (03/13/90)

About a week ago I asked:
>Does anyone out there know how to read news from the shell application?
>When I try to do this, I get a "No termcap entry found" error. I want to
>use shell rather than terminal so I can use copy and paste operations.

Since there seems to be interest in this question, I'll post some