[comp.sys.next] Locating NeXT on Campus Source?

SLVQC@CUNYVM (Salvatore Saieva) (05/29/90)

Page 18 of the first NeXT on Campus says that it is available
via the Purdue archive. But where? I just searched the obvious
directories under pub/next and I looked in the Index file, but
no signs of any such file(s). Is it there yet?

Sal.
-------
Salvatore Saieva                            Internet: slvqc@cunyvm.cuny.edu
Queens College, Academic Computer Center      BITNET: slvqc@cunyvm.bitnet
65-30 Kissena Blvd, Flushing, N.Y. 11367     DeskNet: (718) 520-7662

bokonon@amy4.stanford.edu (jeffrey wishnie) (05/30/90)

In article <90149.122105SLVQC@CUNYVM.BITNET> SLVQC@CUNYVM (Salvatore Saieva) writes:
>Page 18 of the first NeXT on Campus says that it is available
>via the Purdue archive. But where? I just searched the obvious
>directories under pub/next and I looked in the Index file, but
>no signs of any such file(s). Is it there yet?

Because of a few complications involving fonts and document size,
NeXT on Campus is currently not on any archive sites. The problems have
(cross my fingers) been solved, and the newsletter should be available at
purdue and oregon state by the end of the week.

		- Jeff

bokonon@amy2.stanford.edu (jeffrey wishnie) (05/31/90)

In article <90149.122105SLVQC@CUNYVM.BITNET> SLVQC@CUNYVM (Salvatore Saieva) writes:
>Page 18 of the first NeXT on Campus says that it is available
>via the Purdue archive. But where? I just searched the obvious
>directories under pub/next and I looked in the Index file, but
>no signs of any such file(s). Is it there yet?

NeXT on Campus is now available via anonymous ftp at Purdue in the pub/next
directory.

Jeff Wishnie