[comp.sys.next] 2 NeXT Machines & Printer For Sale

bruce@atncpc.UUCP (Bruce Henderson) (06/27/90)

In article <18750@well.sf.ca.us>, idddev@well.sf.ca.us (Innovative Data Design) writes:

>        ***********************************************************
>        *  Two (2) NeXT Machines & One (1) NeXT Printer For Sale  *
>        ***********************************************************
>
> Reply to:
>
> Innovative Data Design, Inc.  |  {pacbell,hplabs,ucbvax,apple}!well!idddev
> 2280 Bates Ave, Suite A       |  idddev@well.sf.ca.us
> Concord, CA 94520             |  CIS: 76077,1022  |  AppleLink: D0610
>
>                     No phone calls, please.
 I guess the upcomming NeXT product directory will not be mentioning
Innovative Data Design porting thier Mac application "Dreams" onto
the NeXT.  It's just as well.  Ports are the pits....

If any of the rest of you can't figure out the machine, and want
to just bugger off and give up (like these guys did...) remember
that just leavs bigger market share for the rest of us!!!!

Bruce Henderson
Ashton Tate NeXTeam
User Interface KGB