[comp.sys.next] How to set up ftp?

adonis1@nwnexus.WA.COM (Adonis Corporation ) (08/07/90)

All this wonderful software available with a simple 'ftp'
command... but so doggone frustrating when I can find
nothing to explain to me how to make ftp do something besides
exclaim "unknown host"!

Can anyone provide a short answer or lead me to the right
document?  Thanks so much, and maybe someday I'll make
something wonderful for you to ftp from me!

I have a standard cube, am the only user, and have done
nothing with the Net management apps on the computer.
I have a Hayes-compatible modem connected to the serial port.

userHAIB@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA (unknown) (08/08/90)