[comp.sys.next] For those who missed William Parkhurst and NeXTWORLD...

clp@wjh12.harvard.edu (Charles L. Perkins) (08/24/90)

The Boston Computer Society will be hosting William Parkhurst and someone
 from NeXTWORLD at their next meeting which will be:

    September 4th, Tuesday evening at 7 pm  M.I.T. Building 1, Room 150

As usual, there will be a collection of enthusiastic NeXT supporters and
 a few hecklers to balance things out.

If you didn't read the excellent article about his talk, W. Parkhurst was
 one of the principle architects of NextStep (especially the AppKit) and
 will have all sorts of enlightening things to say both historically and
 about the future (i.e. 2.0 and beyond).
								Charles

lata@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (08/25/90)